دار الأسرة البحرية السودانية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer Empty Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer

مُساهمة من طرف mohmed habib الخميس 06 يناير 2011, 17:56

Magdab is expressing his compassion and condolences to Capt. Ebn Omer for the death of one of his family

عدل سابقا من قبل mohmed habib في الخميس 13 يناير 2011, 04:27 عدل 2 مرات (السبب : changing the subject)
mohmed habib
mohmed habib

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer Empty رد: Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer

مُساهمة من طرف خالد عبدالحميد الجمعة 07 يناير 2011, 09:30

ود الحبيب وينك يا هندسة؟؟؟
خالد عبدالحميد
خالد عبدالحميد

Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer Empty Expression of compassion to Cap. Ebn Omer

مُساهمة من طرف mohmed habib الخميس 13 يناير 2011, 04:33

mohmed habib كتب:Magdab is expressing his compassion and condolences to Capt. Ebn Omer for the death of one of his family
mohmed habib
mohmed habib

Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer Empty رد: Expression of compassion toCapt. Ebn Omer

مُساهمة من طرف صلاح شرقاوى الجمعة 06 مايو 2011, 03:30

alsalam alykum brother actually I feel proud writing in arabic but I realised all your corespondances are in english I am in on doubt you have your reasons , I failed trying calling you on line sevral times in past but alhamdullah this forum is becoming our club wishing the best for you & family , every member , brother or companion

صلاح شرقاوى

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى